Home About Me contact Coffee Books Clothes

Saturday, August 13, 2011

These are a Few of My Favorite Things

I bet you have that song stuck it your head now... sorry! I love The Sound of Music though - one of my favorite musicals (HSM is right behind it). Besides my overall obsession for caffeine, novels, and fashion, I am going to write about my specific favorite items (it's hard to choose...)

1) I love frappuccinos/coolers! My favorite flavor is caramel and I always have to ask for extra coffee because I can barely taste it in just a regular frappuccino.
I also switch back and forth between Starbucks and Caribou Coffee (do you have Caribou Coffee where you're from?). They both make amazingly delicious coffee!

2) Picking my favorite book is really tricky. Probably because I don't have a favorite - I really love all books! Buuuttt... if I had to choose it would be (in no particular order):

Harry Potter series
To Kill a Mockingbird
Emma
Jane Eyre
The Great Gatsby
My Sister's Keeper
Split

These are AMAZING novels! I want to draw attention to the last one (Split). It has been nationally recognized, but I don't think it has liven up to all of it's potential. I know the author personally and I would just like to promote her book :) It's about a boy who runs away from an abusive home to live with his brother whom he hasn't seen in a couple years. It's a thrilling, heartbreaking, and intense novel.

3) I think I talked about my favorite clothes in my first post, but here's what I am obsessed with...

Leopard Print (anything and everything)
Pearls
Oxfords
Skinny Jeans
Keys
Sundresses
Black leggings and a T-shirt

Those are my favorite pieces, but I seriously love just finding the perfect outfit. One that I feel pretty, happy, and comfortable in.

But... when the dog bites: a girl just needs some Ben & Jerry's and to watch The Notebook and cry her pretty little eyes out.

P.S. I'd love to get more followers and readers, so if you have any advice on starting a blog, please comment below. Also, if you really would like to help me out, I'd love it if you put my button on your blog! Thanks!!!

1 comment:

  1. I LOVE Harry Potter!! :D I'm obsessed lol. I also really like your blog design. Thanks for following :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...