This is it.
1) I got a giftcard to Caribou Coffee and it is super adorable. If you don't have a Caribou Coffee near you, you need to check it out. Their slogan says it all.
Life is short. Stay awake for it.
- Sing out loud (yes, it is possible)
- Be a HERO minus the dorky cape
- Step 1: rake leaves. Step 2: jump!
- You are as wonderful as your dog thinks you are
- Make today special
- Smile first, ask questions later
- Don't blend in
- Marry your sweetheart
- Look back if it makes you smile
- Make time for silly
- Live your life half full
- Hold hands, not grudges
- Pour yourself a cup of full of karma
2) "The more you read, the more things you will know. The more that you learn, the more places you'll go." ~ Dr. Seuss
13 Books to Read Before You Leave For College:
- Pride and Prejudice - Jane Austen
- Jane Eyre - Charlotte Bronte
- Invisible Man - Ralph Ellison
- The Great Gatsby - F. Scott Fitzgerald
- The Scarlet Letter - Nathaniel Hawthorne
- A Farewell to Arms - Ernest Hemingway
- To Kill a Mockingbird - Harper Lee
- Moby Dick - Herman Melville
- Animal Farm - George Orwell
- The Catcher in the Rye - J.D. Salinger
- Romeo and Juliet - William Shakespeare
- The Grapes of Wrath - John Steinbeck
- The Adventures of Huckleberry Fin - Mark Twain
3) I cleaned my room yesterday. I have 13 black skirts. Though I wear a black skirt for my uniform, I think owning 13 black skirts is a tad too much.
A black skirt is a staple in one's wardrobe. Buuuttt.... 13 black skirts is overdoing it. Here is a day-to-night black skirt...
First, wear an adorable blazer with a cute tank and a skirt. Throw on some heels, pearls, and a tote and your day is perfectly polished. At night, take off the blazer and add some red lipstick. Switch the heels to sparkly flats and the tote to a clutch. Add a bling bracelet and you are perfect for a night on the town!
Enjoy your Sunday and have fun going to school! (Lucky duck if you start school after labor day.)