Home About Me contact Coffee Books Clothes

Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Link Love

Hey everyone!! Sorry I didn't post yesterday and for my short post today... I'm getting back in the routine of school and I'm trying to find time to post on my blog. I promise this weekend's posts will make up for the lack of posts this week :)

1) Coffee...

Espresso Chocolate Mousse - This recipe looks amazingly delicious!
Coffee Mugs - These mugs are hilarious!
^ Coffee Diagram!

2) Books...

Book T-Shirts - I want the To Kill a Mockingbird or The Outsiders t-shirt!
Things Fall Apart - An interesting article on teaching the novel Things Fall Apart - a book I just read.
^ I thought this was a funny/true picture.
3) Clothes...

Coupons - This website has a ton of great coupons at your favorite stores!
Celebrity Look Alikes - Though this isn't exactly clothes, this is such a great article on celebs who look like each other!
Style at the VMAs - Check out what the critics say about the celebrities style at the VMAs: shocking, sloppy, or sexy.
xoxo,

Hannah

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...