I am a senior in high school currently going through the long, grueling college application process (wish me luck!). Check back in spring to see where I'll be going next year... :)
Here's a little bit about me...
I'm sure you're wondering what I was doing in Florida, right? Well besides lounging and listening to the waves, I was celebrating my 17th birthday!! And where better to do it, but the Wizarding World of Harry Potter!
Check it out...
I was sooo excited that day and it was one of the best days of my life! My sister and I sat in the pub and drank Butter Beer - it was the most delicious drink on the planet!
My sister is my best friend. We fight a lot, but we are always there for each other. This is her first first day of high school and my last first day of high school. Yes, we wear uniforms. Does it suck? Yes/No. Yes it does, when I just bought the cutest outfit ever and I can't show it off at school. No it doesn't, because I don't have to worry about what to wear too much (I still worry a little).
10 Random Tidbits about me:
1) I love airports, but I hate flying.
2) I want to travel, but I haven't left the country.
3) I am an avid Vikings football fan.
4) True Fact: I read Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets on my own when I was in 2nd grade.
5) I collect miniature Buddhas; currently I have 14.
6) I have a passion for anything related to the social sciences - politics, government, law, history, economics, etc.
7) I paid for my laptop entirely with my own money by picking up dog poop.
8) I love writing stories (and I have been since 3rd grade), but I somehow end up stopping after the 5th page or so.
9) I work at Pump It Up. It's a birthday party place for kids to jump on bouncy inflatables. Oh boy, is it bundles of fun :)
10) I like who I am and where I'm at right now. I'm just beginning my life, and I love the feeling of being able to do anything and be anyone.
I started this blog in early August 2011, and I just love it! I love writing about what I know and love, getting to know other bloggers, and seeing that people read and like what I write. I don't really know why I started this blog. I had been reading a lot of blogs, and I wanted to start my own for fun :) It is a lot of fun and I hope you like my blog!