Home About Me contact Coffee Books Clothes

Sunday, October 2, 2011

A Party in my Pajamas





I was having a little too much fun before I went to bed... :)

My night was successful!
room = clean
colleges = researched
essay = almost done
bubble bath = shower
dance party = much needed
SNL + Bridesmaids = Mellisa McCarthy ^ 2
blog = updated (you like?)
sleep = heavenly
& Seventeen magazine = read...

Here are my favorites out of Seventeen...

 Scarves scarves scarves!!! They are my #1 fall fashion accessory.
I loove LC's cute circle skirt here. She looks amazing!

Bright bags are in and Seventeen found an adorable teal one for only $29!
Colorful tampons? I'm in :)

Doesn't Selena look gorgeous??? Seriously I love all of her outfits!
tights + long striped shirt + boots + solid scarf = perfect for school
glittery top + skinny jeans + heels = perfect for a night out

Again, Selena is rocking outfits: henley top + plaid button-down + hat + jeans = perfect for shopping
I looove braids... but I just can't do them :( I usually have my mom or sister do my hair!

I never really liked the look of green eyes, but this tutorial makes them look beautiful!
Yeaaahhh horoscopes!!!
Okay, so I'm an Aries and it says stuff about an ex (but I don't need to worry about that)... buuuttt it does say that a new guy will notice me!!! I hope so :)

One of my favorite parts of this issue was the college life section.
I love this Frosh Year Timeline at the bottom... It talks about the points of your freshman year of college that will be high and low.

Overall, I was a little more disappointed with this issue than normal, but, as always, it was fun to read!
Happy Sunday everyone :)

4 comments:

  1. you are so cuteee :)
    nice blog! and I love the post xD

    xoxo
    M

    ReplyDelete
  2. LC looks gorgeous in that picture that you circled!! I love it!! xox

    I just became your newest follower! I would love for you to visit my blog & follow back if you'd like! :)
    Also, check out my giveaway for a Missoni for Target hat!!
    Blessings,
    Kat

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like this post :D I always go through and circle things in my magazine that I like too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the post! Very personal!

    krissykreates.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...