I was recently inspired by two different projects: 30 Days of Lists and Day Zero Project. 30 Days of Lists is writing a list every day for 30 days and Day Zero Project is making a bucket list of 101 things to be completed in 1001 days.
Here is a small version of my bucket list (aka My Wish List)...
- Have something published (article, book, etc.)
- Read (and finish) War and Peace
- Kiss in the rain
- Drink Frozen Hot Chocolate at Serendipity in NYC
- Be in the first row for a concert
- Go wine tasting at a vineyard (once I'm of legal age, of course)
- Meditate with the Buddhist monks in Tibet
- Pet a leopard or cheetah
- Shake hands with a current or former President
- Send a message in a bottle in the ocean
- Tie a note to a balloon and let it go
- Play Texas Hold 'Em in Las Vegas
- Have a picnic in a hot air balloon
- TP someone's house
- Visit all 7 continents (yes, even Antarctica)
- Kiss someone in Italy
- Have a beer in an Irish pub (again with the whole legal age thing)
- Put change in someone's expired parking meter
- See a shark in the ocean
- Complete a triathlon
- Watch the ball drop one New Year's Eve in Times Square
- Donate my hair to Locks of Love
- Kiss a movie star
- Give someone a 100% tip
- Play the ukulele and sing (but cover your ears - I am tone deaf)
- Take a picture of myself every day
- Trace my family history back to the 18th century
- Have 100 followers on my blog!
I tried to have it be a little unique and original... Kissing in the rain is a given for almost any girl that has seen The Notebook :)
I hope you liked my list! I will let you know as I start crossing things off of it...